struts-user mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" <v...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Nested Indexed Property
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:19:20 GMT
Not sure what your question is:
If you want to do multi row displays or multi row displays, I have beans
that implement iterator or collection (getRow).
If your want to update multiple beans, you can have such beans within a
bean.

If you have issues with setters, you can unit test them outside of
Struts or webapps.

If you have issues with parms or attributes, you can debug them my
iterating all the attributes/parms for request/session and see what you
have.

Try going step by step. Test the setter. Test the parms. Test the
iteration. (To me, the main attraction of MVC is that you can unit test
each component before using it).
V.