struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: logging in struts
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:10:22 GMT
I highly suspicion this character is, in fact, a bot.  He got lucky on a
soundex match that came close to approximating the topic of interest.
 That's what I discount it to - nothing more.  If I'm incorrect, I
apologize in advance.  It will take some serious convincing to make me
believe he isn't though ...

Hajratwala, Nayan (N.) wrote:

>Agreed that some previous posts have been pretty sketchy, but it seems to me that in this
case he may have just misunderstood the question "logging in struts" to mean "logging in IN
struts"... in which case his suggestion is probably valid.

--
Eddie Bush