struts-user mailing list archives

From Brett <br...@interaccion.es>
Subject Help needed uploading files
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:50:31 GMT

Hello, I know this has been discussed before but the struts site seems to be playing up and
I cant get into it to search the list.  Anyway I am having problems getting files to upload
to my server.  The problem I have is when I read from the InputStream opened from the Request
I get -1.  In other words there is nothing to read.

Is there anything I have to configure with Struts so that the files in the HTML page are uploaded
properly.  At the moment it seems as if they are not arriving correctly to the server.

(I have ENCTYPE set to multipart etc).

Thanks.