struts-user mailing list archives

From Tiago Nodari <tiago_nod...@uol.com.br>
Subject [OT] Java Server Faces and Developer Life Comments
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 19:56:50 GMT

         Depends how much RAM you have :)
         I tried JBuilder 7 and netbeans 3.4, both are slow starting, but
after its alright, I dont do GUI work.  Eclipse is nice also, the only
problem I have is when you alt-tab alot, it seems to take a while going
back to it, that doesnt happen with netbeans... plus the support for JSP in
Eclipse is none existant, but there is a nice tomcat plugin that helps a lot...