struts-user mailing list archives

From James Turner <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject Re: book reviews
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:05:34 GMT
At 06:53 PM 9/19/2002, you wrote:
>From: Tahir Awan <TAwan@descartes.com>
>Subject: book reviews
>Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:34:59 -0400
>
>Do we have any final reviews on the struts books? Any one can rate which one
>is the best and cover all the advanced features like DynaForm, Validators
>etc. in detail?

Well, since most of the new ones aren't out yet (subliminal message:
Struts: Kick Start, pub date 11/18/02), it would be a little hard to make
those judgements.  I can say that our book (remember, that's Struts:Kick
Start, ISBN 0672324725...) spends a full chapter on DynaForms and the
Validator (as does Ted's book, from what I've seen)  I think we cover it
better, but I'm obviously a biased source.

James