struts-user mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta Commons Lib ... and Struts
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 06:23:25 GMT
Are you sure, neal, that you understand what is going on here?  What
"Commons/Jakarta taglibs" might you be talking about?    As I understand
it, you started this conversation not knowing how the web.xml was related
to initializing servlets.  Just trying to see how your various statements
fit together to form some coherent whole.