struts-user mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject catalina-ant.jar newbie
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:07:22 GMT
I am a pretty new newbie at the ant game.  I want to put the struts-el into
TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/raven/.  I am using Tomcat 4.1 and Struts 1.0.2.  I
tried to build the struts-el outside tomcat, but it needs the TaskDeploy in
the catalina-ant.jar.  Can someone give me a quick pointer?

Micael

indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any dislosure,
have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you