struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tuan H. Le" <tuan...@phsadc.com>
Subject RE: About Datasource
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:07:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm experiencing this same problem. If you have a solution, please post.

Thanks,
Tuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kalaiselvan [mailto:kalaiselvan@HotPOP.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 2:18 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: About Datasource

Hii All,

        Any one know how to get multiple Datasource from Struts.
Because i think in Struts-config.xml, we are able to specify only one
Datasource.

        Also I got an error when I configure my datasources in tomcat's
sever.xml <context ></context> I couldnt able to get that datasource name in
my Strtus's application.But my ordinary application can able to ge the
Datasources from server.xml. Why this is happend???

Thanx in Advance

Kalaiselvna.S