struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: documenting jsp tags
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:25:06 GMT
This isn't quite what you're asking for, but the idea may help...

For Struts, we use an XML file (of our own devising) as the source for the
generation of both the TLDs and the HTML documentation. Two separate XSL
stylesheets are then used to generate the two different formats. This way,
we know that the documentation always matches the TLDs.

In the sources, you'll find the source XML files under doc/userGuide, and
the stylesheets under doc/stylesheets.

Hope this helps.

--
Martin Cooper