struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Commons Validator JavaDoc
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:11:03 GMT
Thanks.  Not quite what I'm looking for...

I need to find the javadoc for the methods used by the 'field' class.  I'm
hoping there is a way to access other form fields other than the one being
validated.  I've got a situation where I only need to validate required
fields IF a checkbox is selected; otherwise, I don't care....

Jerry