struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Commons Validator JavaDoc
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:47:47 GMT
Yeah, I have - it's a great example on how to write a custom validation
method.  I'm trying to see if I can directly access additional form fields
without having to specify each on as a <var>...</var> in my
application-rules.xml.

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.