struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shashikiran M" <shashikira...@mphasis.com>
Subject ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while using <logic:iterate>
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:02:59 GMT
Hi All,

Has any one faced with "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" while using
nested <logic:iterate> tags?
Presently my implementation is as follows:

<logic:iterate id="ambiguityDet" name="OrderEntryFormBean"
property="ambiguityList"
type="com.tycoelectronics.usosp.order.util.AmbiguityDetail" >

	<logic:iterate id="errMsg" name="ambiguityDet" property="errors"
type="java.lang.String">
		{... my code to display errors in id="errMsg" ...}
            </logic:iterate>

            <logic:iterate id="partSearchResult" name="ambiguityDet"
property="partList"
type="com.tycoelectronics.usosp.part.util.PartSearchResult">
		{... my code to display data in id="partSearchResult"
...}
            </logic:iterate>

</logic:iterate>

The properties "ambiguityList", "errors" and "partList" are ArrayLists.

Please let me know your experience with <logic:iterate>.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shashi.