struts-user mailing list archives

From "Trieu, Danny" <DTr...@downeysavings.com>
Subject RE: Help with master-details screens
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:55:26 GMT
Use transaction token provided by the form tags.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoang, Hai [mailto:Hai.Hoang@coair.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:53 AM
To: 'struts-user'
Subject: Help with master-details screens

The user clicks on a link on the master page, which lead to a detail page so
that the user can modify stuff.  Once he is done and submitted the changes,
I saved it and forwarded the request back to the master page.  The problem
is that the URL still shows the link of the detail page on the master
screen.  If I reload the master page, the changes I made on detail screen
submits to the back end database again.  How can I prevent URL from showing
on the master screen and prevent resubmitting?

Thanks,
Hai

Introducing the all new and improved continental.com.  With a totally new
personalized design, it's the best place to go. Before you go.

Continental Airlines. Work Hard. Fly Right.

http://www.continental.com