struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mazza, Glen R, PERSCOM" <Glen.Ma...@hoffman.army.mil>
Subject RE: [FRIDAY] Middle East Policy
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:49:20 GMT
I didn't see Mark's need for waxing politically correct on this [FRIDAY]
posting, especially for something this benign.  A list with over a thousand
members will always have someone offended at something or other--or more
likely, acting offended, in order to get their kicks at neutering yet
another mailing list.  Don't feed Martin.

Glen