struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Björnerstedt <jo...@bjornerstedt.org>
Subject all this traffic
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:43:16 GMT
Hello all,

A couple of days away from my computer has resulted in 473 unread postings.
It's a bit frustrating trying to use a high traffic mailing list like this
one. Here are some suggestions:

- Have a struts-answers mailing list. If I found a discussion interesting -
such as the one on container managed security - I could simply forward it to
the answers list. The cost of asking a question could be to compile the
answers and submit it to the list. This could be a cheap way of getting
better documentation.

- A struts-beginners list might be a good idea too. Sometimes the blind are
not all that bad at leading the blind.

- One could also consider having a struts-tags list. With JSF coming, there
are going to be more people that are not interested in the Struts tags.

Jonas