struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Björnerstedt <jo...@bjornerstedt.org>
Subject RE: all this traffic
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:30:08 GMT
I fully agree. There is a LOT of interesting reading, and I also press
delete at times. The project has a lot of documentation and tutorials given
that it is a beta.

As we can all see, there are a lot of questions being posed. What I wanted
to suggest was a cheap way to sift out/compile the answers. It would be nice
to have better searching etc, but this takes some effort. In some sense I
think the person who asked the question is the one who can best summarize
the answers obtained, simply by the fact that he posed the question.

I did not mean to start a long thread on this, it was simply a suggestion.

Jonas