struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: Help: strange problem with Struts and oracle oc4j
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:49:20 GMT

This is not even close to a Struts question, but I'll try to give you some
help.

I use OC4J, so I've considered these issues.

It would be beneficial if you could build a standard WAR file for your
application.  Verifying that runs in a standalone OC4J would be a good step.
Once you have the WAR file, you can give that to someone else, including a
source distribution (your Java source code), and have them create a new
project from an existing WAR file (that's one of the choices).

Otherwise, it's almost impossible to tell what's going wrong.  This isn't a
Struts problem, so don't reply to the list, unless you have something really
important to say, like the other important stuff we see on this list on
Fridays :) .