struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Schyman <andreas.schy...@ctrl-ps.com>
Subject [Logic] How to access a property of an ActionForm?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:46:11 GMT
I'm trying to access a property of an ActionForm, but I can't reach it.
Actually, I'm not really sure of how to do it.

I'm trying to do the following in my jsp:

<bean:struts id="uef" formBean="UserEditForm"/>
<bean:define id="isAccepted" name="uef" property="accepted"/>
<logic:empty property="isAccepted">
	Nothing here
</logic:empty>

But I get:
[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/jsp/pages/admin/showuserdetails.jsp] No getter
method for property created of bean uef'

Can anyone point me to where I could find info on how to do this?

Regards Andreas