struts-user mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Jason" <jtay...@cobaltgroup.com>
Subject RE: Help needed with ActionForm Bean
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:33:48 GMT
You may want to look at an example that uses DynaActionForm as the class
associated with an action in the action-mappings node of the
struts-config.xml

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Berruchon [mailto:vincent.berruchon@neo-logism.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:19 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Help needed with ActionForm Bean

  Hi, I'm still newie and really confused on how to get HTML form filled
with struts...
I want to fill a select input in a form in one of my JSP.
So I've write an ActionForm Bean with the get and set methods for each
properties corresponding to an input on the form.
But I don't know where these "set" methods are (or should) be called to
fill actionForm properties before the calls to the get methods?

Can someone help us?

Thanks