struts-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Seel <geo...@foto.co.uk>
Subject Re: Logging with Struts on RI: was Redirected to index.jsp unexpectedly
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:16:07 GMT
Thanks Eddie and other guys.

Set up a stand-alone Tomcat and everything works, not only logging but
the Struts app itself (till it tries to access an EJB!). Exactly the
same war file fails in RI, Maybe it's because I was trying to deploy via
the deploytool, tomorrow I'll see if I can deploy directly.

In message <3D91D62D.3030703@swbell.net>, Eddie Bush <ekbush@swbell.net>
writes

--
Geoff Seel                              Voice:  +44 (0)20-8296-0684
Financial Object Toolkits Ltd.          Mobile: 0797-688-0668