struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: [CRAP] - I have proof ----- info :- Bug in the kernel
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:10:57 GMT
Okay, now I really am filtering this guy out.  He definitely needs
medication, and lots of it.  Two years ago he threatened me with battery on
servlet-interest.  And he can't even get who told him "We don't owe you
anything" right.  Talk about "Conspiracy Theory!"  This guy thinks Elvis
faked his death so he could persecute Muslims.

AMF, moron.

Craig - except for some perverse reasons of studying the psychotic, you
should dump this guy.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Zahid Rahman [mailto:zahidr@btconnect.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 7:41 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: I have proof ----- info :- Bug in the kernel

1. Windows users.
You may find that you have a bug in the kernel.
I use windows 2000 professional.
I recently downloaded SP3 (fix pack (approx. 38 MBs).
I noticed the kernel was being downloaded aswell.
I wrote a java program which can show you if there is a bug in your kernel.

2. I have a letter which says this is how it will look like in your program.
I am referring to my second invention.
Guess what ! I will not be showing it to you.

Kicked off the line -- Line Test
3. I was logged on the websphere line.
Just to find out how welcome one is  I wrote I bought JSP PRO,
it cost me #46.00 sterling and it had loads of typing in it.
The line administrator logged me off ( kicked me off)
because he said I was making inappropriate remarks.
It later came to the attention of the line users that I didn't write
everything.

If you go to  www.amazon.com somebody wrote JSP PRO
has loads of typing in it but it is a very good book.
As a result of this review I bought the book.
I don't just invent things I am a very good judge of character too.

5. Can you explain to every one what you (Galbreath, Mark)
meant by "We don't owe you anything".