struts-user mailing list archives

From "edgar" <ed...@blue-moose.net>
Subject RE: HTML title attribute
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:24:15 GMT
My apologies.

When I went to implement it was in the source but not in the default
struts-html.tld.  Of course since the source is object oriented and the
tld is not - an iteresting idea - it is probably harder to keep the tld
files up to date.

Thanks

Edgar Dollin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:ekbush@swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 3:16 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: HTML title attribute

Look at what's there.  At the very least, you could extend the current
tag and add your attribute.  Familiarize yourself with the structure - I

think there's probably a better place for it than just in a descendant
of <html:text/>.  This is an attribute for (nearly) all elements in HTML

4.01 isn't it?  There's a BaseTag class (that's close - maybe not an
exact name) you could use.  By putting the property in there you'd have
access to that attribute everywhere.

--
Eddie Bush