struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: About Datasource
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:30:56 GMT
You can define multiple datasources in struts-config.xml by having mulitple
"datasource" elements inside the "datasources" element.  You need to give
each datasource a unique name (or key) so that you can retrieve them from
the ServletContext to use them.  See the struts dtd for the syntax of the
datasource element.

Dave