struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Help, Message Resources struts1.1b2
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:15:26 GMT
In version 1.0.2 you define it in web.xml but in 1.1 you define it in
struts-config.xml like this

<message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources"/>

Your properties file should be in /WEB-INF/classes in this case.  If you put
it in a subdirectory like /WEB-INF/classes/com/company then your
struts-config would be

<message-resources parameter="com.company.ApplicationResources"/>

Dave