struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anand Belaguly" <an...@edgesoftinc.com>
Subject RE: does struts has the functionality
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:58:28 GMT
Jenny,

Thanks for the link, it looks good.I will try it sometime.
We have used the jspTags pager for recordsets more
than 2500 records(one time query) and it gets displayed in less
than 2 seconds.Also it is very easy to use, you just
need to encapsulate ur presentation logic with these tags.

Anand

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny [mailto:J_zhangca@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 7:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: does struts has the functionality

Anand:

Thanks for your reply. This is an excellent link. I also got another link
from Dave(in our group). The link URL is:
http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display/. I am not sure if you knew that link.
Both the link you provided and the above link are excellent. Now, I am not
sure which one should I choose. I have large results sets. Does the solution
you provided me has performance issue? I appreciate your opinions on this.

Thanks,

Jenny