struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Delnoij" <t.deln...@imn.nl>
Subject Struts ActionMapping / OC4J problem
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:43:26 GMT
Dear colleagues,

I have a problem configuring Struts to run properly with the embedded OC4J
app server in Oracle 9i JDeveloper.

It can only find the first Action Object of these two ActionMappings I
configured.

<action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet">
    <action path="/ProcessForm" type="appaction.ProcessForm"
            name="TrekkerFormBean" scope="request"
            input="/trekker/keuringsformulier.jsp" validate="true">
      <forward name="succes" path="/succes.jsp"/>
      <forward name="failure" path="/failure.jsp"/>
    </action>
    <action path="/GetKeuringsForm" type="appaction.GetKeuringsForm">
      <forward name="trekker" path="/trekker/keuringsformulier.jsp"/>
      <forward name="veldspuit" path="/veldspuit/keuringsformulier.jsp"/>
      <forward name="boomgaardspuit"
path="/boomgaardspuit/keuringsformulier.jsp"/>
    </action>
  </action-mappings>

The first ActionMapping accepts input from a form. The second is mapped to a
"normal" link:

The Action Objects are in the same directory.

I worked with Struts before in the Resin container. I think I am missing out
on some JDeveloper specific config options.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Kind regards.

Thomas Delnoij
Internet Engineer