struts-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Ng" <evebi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Possible memory leak in Tomcat 4.1.10
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:53:08 GMT
Hi folks,

I am trying to find what is causing the memory leak in my app.  I changed to use the Tomcat
4.1.10.  By only hitting the Tomcat's servlet and jsp exampes, the free memory is already
going down and never back up.  I heard the Tomcat 4.0.4 has memory leak problem, but I do
not hear anything about the 4.1.10.  I am wondering if anyone experienced the same problem
before.  If you are using any version of Tomcat that you feel it is stable, please let me
know.

Thanks!

Billy Ng