struts-user mailing list archives

From cody.burle...@studiointeractive.com
Subject How to Unsubscribe manually???? Automated crap doesn't work....
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:53:54 GMT
So, my email has changed and the automatic unsubscribve doesn't work for
me. I still get the emails from the group, however, because I still have an
inbox only pointer to the old email.  Long story - please don't make me
explain or think that I don't know what I'm talking about.

I just need to know if there is a manual administrator to this list who can
remove any of the following subscribers:

cody.burleson@studiointeractive.com
cody.burleson@us.pwcglobal.com

Thanks!

- Cody