struts-user mailing list archives

From Amitkumar_J_Malho...@ril.com
Subject Re: off topic !! about image loading
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:25:08 GMT

thanx for the response
actually i will now get down to the actual thing...suppose i have a state
maharashtra...say i have around 200 stores there...
and the locations are 5 in Bandra, 2 in thane etc. and all these have
numbers (unique).
i have the detail GIS state map of maharashtra ( as a gif image) giving me
all the details of the state, what i want it when the user clicks on the
link for location for a store in thane  it should open the state map of
maharashtra in a small window and thane should be showed with a dot on it
now what i am looking for is that my basic map should remain the same and
depending on the coordinates of the location the second image should get
loaded on the map at that particular coordinates.....
i hope i am clear about my requirement...

i can elaborate further ...

regards,
amit