struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim T. Young" <Young_Ti...@cat.com>
Subject Re: iterate - trouble with TYPE attribute
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:36:14 GMT

Maybe ...

<%@ page import="Stuff" %>

?
Tim

                    "Howard

                    Miller"

                    <me@howardmill

                    er.co.uk>

                    09/16/2002     cc:

                    04:29 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing    Subject:    Re: iterate - trouble with TYPE attribute

                    List"

Caterpillar: Confidential Green          Retain Until: 10/16/2002
                                         Retention Category:  G90 -
                                         Information and Reports

Thanks,

*but* I have (probably) cheated and not used packages. My class is in the
default
package (note that I have just used type="Stuff" - I *meant* that :-) ).

So, nothing to import. Not defining a package worked everywhere else - has
this 'sin'
caught up with me now??

Any more thoughts??

Howard