struts-user mailing list archives

From jwan...@mmm.com
Subject RE: Call action from JSP
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:40:26 GMT

I don't use form because I don't need to submit any data. The action will
perform some logic against query string in request and data in session, and
forward wither to a success page or a failure page.

I could put this logic directly in JSP rather than in an action, but I
don't want so many Java code in JSP.

                      "Galbreath, Mark"

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Call action from JSP

                      09/05/2002 12:27

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

Why would you want to call an Action class directly from a JSP (outside a