struts-user mailing list archives

From adam kramer <a...@monkey.org>
Subject Re: DB hit from ActionForm Validate method
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 21:22:39 GMT

It's not common practice to put business-data validation in the form beans
validate method, since this belongs in the data object (or
controller/service tier), so you should move that into the action class or
data object classes, and then you can use the database to update and
retrived login attempts in the same tier.

-adam k.