struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Weis <djw...@sjdjweis.com>
Subject Re: does struts has the functionality
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:36:49 GMT

You can use the pager taglib at http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display/ but
it doesn't work as well with large result sets. If you can generate the
100 results in less than 1/2 second or so, you can do it easy with that
library. Otherwise, you'll need to get the results from your db in 10 row
chunks.
dave

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, jenny zhang wrote:

> Hi, there:
>
> Does struts has the functionality of supporting page
> navigation? I have over 100 search results, I would
> like display them inseperate pages(10 records/page).
> In each page, I would like have previous, next button.
> I am not sure if struts has the functionality. If you
> know this, could you please share the info? I
> appreciate your info.
>
> Thanks

Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
                      encroachments of those in power than by violent
                      and sudden usurpations."- James Madison