struts-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Seel <geo...@foto.co.uk>
Subject Logging with Struts on RI: was Redirected to index.jsp unexpectedly
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:19:54 GMT
Folks

Know I can't expect people on mailing lists to solve all my problems but
I was surprised that nobody could help with logging issue below. Has
anyone used Struts successfully with the Sun J2EE Reference
Implementation (1.3.1)? Does anyone know where the logs should be?
Thanks.

In message <FZ9GKAABgHk9EwcH@gseel.demon.co.uk>, Geoff Seel
<geoffs@foto.co.uk> writes

--
Geoff Seel                              Voice:  +44 (0)20-8296-0684
Financial Object Toolkits Ltd.          Mobile: 0797-688-0668