struts-user mailing list archives

From dave sag <dave....@portablewhole.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Please help us end terror
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 12:11:49 GMT
Dear terrorist hacker

i would rather give money to ozzy-bin-liner to help him and his
allies cover their tracks than fund your outrageous suggestion.  you
claim to be a group of enthusiasts but in reality you are just
another bunch of criminals seeking to infringe upon private people's
communication.

plenty of people use encryption as part of their legitimate day to
day business.  are you going to target them?  you want to make your
own version of echelon is that it?

anyway a quick look at http://www.snopes.com/rumors/hackers.htm
reveals you to be lying scum

dave

At 7:49 AM -0400 6/9/02, Galbreath, Mark wrote:
>Dear Dave,
>
>You are here to contribute finding location of Osama Bin Laden, the world
>most dangerous and wanted terrorist. Read below to know HOW.
>

>We currently know that his group uses encryptions methods named
>steganography and public/private key encryption. (go www.pgp.com,
>www.google.com - seek for steganography for more information). We will not
>be able to crack down their conversation, but we will be able to find
>PRESENCE of that conversation (Osama uses well-known software, this gives us
>probability to implement robots that will locate usage of that software).
>And this will help us to track down his coordinates - then we think that
>official agencies will easily take care of him.
>

>So who we are - we are group of enthusiasts - 7 hackers, 2 security
>analysts, 4 agents, and 2 managers is the CORE of team. So, pretty small
>team, but our individuals are EXTREMLY TALENTED. And many enthusiasts on the
>Net, which are ready to help install taps and other helpful things to track
>down steganography usage.
>

>Currently we look for funding. To perform this operation well we need
>$160,000 during the next two weeks. You alone probably will not donate such
>amount for yet another possibility to find bin Laden. But TOGETHER we sure,
>that this amount will be easily reached. As our actions are against the law
>(normal citizen is not allowed to tap information, hack into providers :-),
>we are looking for alternative funding, funding from publicity. We hope
>everyone on the planet understand that terror should be stopped using any
>possible ways.
>

>How to donate. We should know who you are (of course you can be anonymous),
>because if we successfully catch Osama, we will REFUND all the money and
>send you report. Write in payment details: "donation of john@yahoo.com".
>Also, use highest possible urgency level, as we should finish with the task
>as soon, as possible, while their group have not performed new hijacks.
>

>Here are wire tranfer info:
>Bank account: 336738570000
>Name on account (beneficiary): Yury Mikhnavets
>Name of the bank: SAMPO PANK
>Bank address: Tallinn, Estonia, Narva mnt 11, 15015
>S.W.I.F.T: FOREE2X
>Payment details: donation of
>Correspondent Bank: Bankers Trust Company
>Correspondent Bank S.W.I.F.T: BKTRUS33
>Urgency: the most urgent!
>

>Also, please, forward this message to those, who may help us, because
>funding of our goals will help the whole world.
>

>Thank you for your support,
>Yury.

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)