struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alok Garg" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject Using Frames in Struts
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 04:16:45 GMT
Has anybody have used frames in Struts 1.1b2 with weblogic61 then please guide me with a problem
that I am facing.
I have a main Frame with 2 frames in it. From one frame1 I am calling an action class from
where I am setting a hashtable, and I am forwarding it to the main frame.
I want to access this hashtable in my second frame which I am unable to do it. I can get the
hashtable in the first frame but not in the second frame.

Now, when I press refresh I get the hashtable in the secondframe.
Please help me with this, and if u can provide me with an example it would be of greate help.

Alok