struts-user mailing list archives

From René Eigenheer <reigenh...@bridgesolutions.net>
Subject RE: Get ans Set automatic
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:06:23 GMT
sorry to jump in...recently I was looking for a "thing" related to eclipse -
outline - setters, maybe you have a solution:

I would like to have the possibility to hide the setters and getters within
the outline view, or even better, to have a outline tree with the top level
elements: attribute, methods (without the getters/and setters), property.
Any ideas??

tia
rene