struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Khurana" <amit.khur...@vichara.com>
Subject Fw: document.forms[0].submit() not working
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:58:58 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: khurana_76@yahoo.com
To: amit.khurana@vichara.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 12:21 PM
Subject: Fwd: document.forms[0].submit() not working

 khurana_76@yahoo.com wrote:

  Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
  Subject: document.forms[0].submit() not working
  To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
  CC: khurana_76@yahoo.com

  Hi

  I have just started using the struts. I am having  a multi form with three pages. First
is having an image link to second page and second is having an image link to 3rd and finally
3rd is having the submit button.To retrieve the first page data i have written the code given
below but I am getting the javascript error. Even though call to other functions like document.forms[0].reset()
is working fine. Can sb tell me what is the cause.

     </a>

  Can some one suggest what is the better way to implement such multi page form in the struts.
Thanks in advance.

  amit khurana

  faith.yahoo.com