struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Badheka" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject html:option with iterate
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:38:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have some code like below, where I am trying to create a select list using form bean property.
I am able to create it, but problem comes when I trying to put value for the option. To resolve
the problem I defined to <bean:define> vars, which I am bale to use well as I am using
categoryNm ,but when I put this value in value="" it gives me error
like
"cannot resolve symbol"

        <logic:iterate id="cat" name="forwardForm"  property="categories">
           <bean:define id="categoryNm" name="cat" property="value"/>
           <bean:define id="categoryId" name="cat" property="key"/>
            -----------Here categoryId value display but in value it gives error---------------------------------
        </logic:iterate>

Please help.

Amit Badheka.