struts-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Muhlestein <den...@zserve.com>
Subject tiles logging
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:15:40 GMT
I was so excited when I added a commons-logging.properties file in my
classpath and told struts to use log4j as the logger.  I was even more
excited when I added a logger property that told struts to log only the
ERROR level instead of DEBUG so that I had much less output.

Only problem is, tiles doesn't seem to honor the commons-logging rules.
It's printing to System.err/out.

Does anyone know if this is reported as something that needs to be
changed?  Should I file A bug?

Sure would be nice to clean out the amount of times I see the following
in my log file:

processActionForward(tiles.members.viewprofile, false)
  'tiles.members.viewprofile' - processed as definition

Thanks
Dennis