struts-user mailing list archives

From Isabell Schaadt <I...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: problems with struts under j2sdk1.4.0_01
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:24:41 GMT
Hi Kevin

thank you very much for your answer and all the trouble you have taken but
even the struts-example doesn't work anymore. And I assume that this code
should be correct.

So there must be an other thing that causes that all.

I've already tried anything. I have installed tomcat and struts totally new,
I've deleted all anent classpath variables and set them new ..  I don't know
what else remains to be done.