struts-user mailing list archives

From Yao Rong <yaor...@ncs.com.sg>
Subject Weblogic6.1 + struts1.0 NoClassDefFoundError org.apache.struts.ac tion.Action
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:17:40 GMT
I got a strange problem:
I develop a web application on Weblogic 6.1 SP2 and I use apache struts 1.0.
But when myJsp.jsp request myAction.class, NoClassDefFoundError occurs:
org.apache.struts.action.Action is not found. FYI, I have struts.jar in
mywebapp/WEB-INF/lib and my application works well on JBoss.
I read BEA NewsWeb and find the answer: I need download patch to solve the
problem.
My question is: can Weblogic SP3 solve my problem? Where can I download only
the SP not include weblogic server? Thanks!