struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Birch <alex_d_bi...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [MessageResources] - in my Action: getResources(request) returns null
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 07:35:52 GMT
it's in WEB-INF/classes

called ApplicationResources.properties

it works when I use <bean:message key="prompt.login"/> so I know it's loaded ok

it also works when I call the deprecated getResources()...
just when I add the request param or the request and key param I get null

but getResources is deprecated so I don't want to use that!

Alex

 --- Thomas Eichberger <webmaster@java.at> wrote: > What's the name of the properties
file? Let's
say