struts-user mailing list archives

From Keith Cheng <mr...@yahoo.com>
Subject name and attribute in struts-config.xml (v1.1b2)
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:41:18 GMT

Dear all,

After I changed to use struts 1.1b2, I found that I have to use name instead of attribute
in <action>.  I understand that the "attribute" is just an alias of "name" but I can
just only use attribute (without name) in v1.0x.  Is name a mandatory field in v1.1x?

PS: just for your reference, if I only specify attribute without name, the mapping.getName
() will return null in RequestUtils.createActionForm () and the "ActionForm" parameter in
Action.execute () will be null as well.

Thanks.

Cheers,

-- Keith Cheng

乞丐王子,細路,好心分手,跅跅步哈姆太郎...
越800首至新至Hit手機鈴聲!
Over 800 latest ringtones, only on Yahoo!