struts-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Boudrant <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Newbie - problem with validator
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:49:57 GMT
These tags check if the object keyed with string "org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE" is present
in
application scope.

it's equivalent to

<%
 if ( application.getAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE") == null ) {
%>
      ERROR:  Application resources not loaded -- check servlet container logs for error messages.
<%
 }
%>

-emmmanuel