struts-user mailing list archives

From Xue-Feng Yang <just4l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can V in MVC be Swing in Struts?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:27:29 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.

The architecture of my project is different from
standard B2B and B2C although they are part of it.

I will choose Struts/Soap/EJB to deal with XML, but
implement other parts from ground to Struts.

I would like to know if there are good code generators
for XML/Struts/Soap/EJB. Seems to me this part of the
code is standard now.