struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VNekkalap...@erac.com>
Subject RE: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:33:44 GMT
Exactly, the server is not able to bind to the port and throws
java.net.BindException.
I couldn't guess why Weblogic didn't shut down clean with Struts1.1 B2.
We tried to shutdown the server from the command line also (Not by CTRL-C).
And "netstat -a" is not showing the port I am using.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:ekbush@swbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:20 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????

I don't think this is a Struts issue, but maybe I am wrong.  The error
is talking about being unable to bind to the port so it can listen for
requests.  Maybe WebLogic didn't shut down clean?  That is my best
guess.  You might shut it down and then run netstat -a to verify the
ports are free before you fire it back up.

--
Eddie Bush