struts-user mailing list archives

From "Itagaki, Masaki" <Masaki_Itag...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: Accessing a collection in a Form bean with <html:options>
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:09:45 GMT
David

>I think your "bean:define" element needs to reference the bean created in
>your loop.  Try the following:

><bean:define id="telephones" name="ad" property="phones" scope="request"/>

Thank you for your suggestion. Actually I've thught the same thing and have
tried that, but it did not work (same result). Specifying the name as a bean
name referenced though the looping should let the options tag reach to the
referenced bean, but it doesn't do any good. With and without the name
attribute result the same...

Masaki Itagaki