struts-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Sorokine <soro...@vtt.co.jp>
Subject <html:file> inside <logic:iterate>: is this possible?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 02:29:55 GMT
Hi All!

I am writing an application where user will be presented with a form
that has several "File Select" fields.  The list of input fields is
generated using <logic:iterate>.  It works fine for all input field
types except for "File Select".  In that case I am getting "Argument
type mismatch" error on submit.  Does anybody have an idea of what can
be wrong or if it is possible to have an array of "File Select" fields
in Struts? (I am using Struts 1.1 b2 on Tomcat 4.0)

--
Alexandre Sorokine
Department of Geography