struts-user mailing list archives

From "Howard Miller" ...@howardmiller.co.uk>
Subject Re: Getting Crazy! Struts RAD
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:29:26 GMT
Hi,

I use easy-struts (and JBuilder). Its quite basic really, and the jsp's it produces are a

little rough - but you would change them anyway whatver it produced. It does though
set up the jsp, the form bean, the action class, and puts the entries in the config file.

Takes quite a bit of the pain out of creating a new page. No documentation to speak
of, but its fairly obvious.

I also use struts-console, which helps in editing the struts-config file.

It has helped me no-end, as there is so much to set up, I always forgot something!

HM